Friday, February 19, 2010

Harumika



What is a Harumika you ask. Well a Harumika is a mannequin that you design clothes with. I have the old version and the new version!! I have Victoria as the new one. I waited forever!! Not really. It just felt like it. Long story short, I waited for it to ship at my house all day and then it comes the next day!! I love it though. Here r some outfits I made. P.S. I got extra fabric with this deal a toys r us. When u buy a Harumika item you get the second item half off! P.P.S. My mom broke the wig the first day. I love her so much!! I love my dad soo much to, don't get me wrong,but she glue the wig back on!! LOL Thx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emaleigh, I love to sing, play sports, dance, hang out with friends, but mostly ACT!!! I love to be artistic, and yet get dirty with friends at the same time! Most people would say I'm oblivious which is very true. My sister would say that I am EXTREMELY lucky! I love that quality. Did I mention I love acting?!?!?!! ;)