Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinner

We had some people over for dinner tonight. It was kind of a birthday dinner for my dad. We had Miss Edna, Miss Wilma, Miss Joyce, and Mr.Mayford. They all go to my church. My mom made lasagna, garlic bread, and salad. For dessert we had Banana Split cake. (my dad's request) My mom surprised me and kk when we got home. I don't really like the cake so my mom made DIRT for us!! All it is is Oreo's, gummies, Cool Whip, pudding,and cream cheese. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT STUFF!! Thx mom!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that stuff too!!! It is sooo good!!somebody makes it at pot luck on sunday!! yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY!!! I love that stuff!! Like I said in my blog!!!!!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKR!!! It is SO delicious but i haven't had it in like forever!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emaleigh, I love to sing, play sports, dance, hang out with friends, but mostly ACT!!! I love to be artistic, and yet get dirty with friends at the same time! Most people would say I'm oblivious which is very true. My sister would say that I am EXTREMELY lucky! I love that quality. Did I mention I love acting?!?!?!! ;)