Thursday, March 10, 2011

Softball, Church, American Idol:)

I have a good life. I had to sign up today for softball!!! I love softball. My friend played it, then I started to play it and not I LOVE it!!!! Guess what????? The people said the REALLY fast pitchers already moved up a league!!! I am soooo happy. I was very scared. I have evaluations coming up so hopefully I will hit a ball. I didn't last year. :( It was kind of embarrassing. Well, then I had church. We had a meeting for the Ladies Day Saturday! I am soooooo EXCITED! My friend is coming home with me to spend the night after so YAAAAAA!!!!!! :) I have to be a greeter for the Ladies day. I don't care. I'm pretty pumped about it! :) hahaha. Well then I had American Idol. I love Lauren, Thia Migia, Greg Mcreeroy (don't think spelled right), Karen ??, and one guy I can't remember his name but he has a cool voice. I am probably forgetting someone. Well there you go! I have quite a busy life don't I?!??!?!? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember anyone's name! haha lol. Hope you do good on your softball thingy! lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emaleigh, I love to sing, play sports, dance, hang out with friends, but mostly ACT!!! I love to be artistic, and yet get dirty with friends at the same time! Most people would say I'm oblivious which is very true. My sister would say that I am EXTREMELY lucky! I love that quality. Did I mention I love acting?!?!?!! ;)