Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life is the climb!!!!

My title is from the song "It's The Climb" as some of you may know from the HM movie! I am just SO busy! I have a busy Saturday for example. I have Softball tryouts, my contest (I will talk about in a sec), KK has a b-day party, and the Ladies day at our church! I am SO busy with homework and school. Busy life is hard, but one day it WILL pay off! Now this contest thing...... I tried out for this Talent Search. I sang " Popular" from the musical " Wicked." I got in the top 6 for my division! I am happy. Except I am competing against someone I do plays with! It will be fun though. Also I HAVE, H-A-V-E, HAVE to study for Governor's Cup! I have to study ALOT!!!! I am competing in Language Arts. At district I got 4Th place. So here I come Regionals! WEEEEEEE!! :I I am kind of nervous. And who knows where my CRAZY life will take me next! I just have to trust God to make that decision. P.S. here is a video of my tryout! Hope you like it! :)





2 comments:

  1. That was REALLY good! I would be SO embarrased and scared to do it though!I even get embarrased singing to my mom and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx soooo much! I messed up on one part though :( oh well that is past. I am scared to do that too! I guess not knowing people helps! :) U SHOULD DO IT! I love performing! Once you get one stage, well for me, the nerves, mostly, go away. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emaleigh, I love to sing, play sports, dance, hang out with friends, but mostly ACT!!! I love to be artistic, and yet get dirty with friends at the same time! Most people would say I'm oblivious which is very true. My sister would say that I am EXTREMELY lucky! I love that quality. Did I mention I love acting?!?!?!! ;)